All Prices Include VAT
Hydraulic Oil 32 is manufactured from highly refined base stocks which possess good oxidation resistance and thermal stability. They are fortified with carefully selected additives to further improve performance characteristics including anti-corrosion to protect the system should water be present, anti-wear to reduce wear in pumps used in hydraulic systems, anti-oxidants and antifoam.
- Incorporates inhibitors for protection against all forms of corrosion
- Good anti-foaming and air release properties
- Good demulsification characteristics
- Excellent anti-wear performance
- High oxidation resistance and thermal stability
- Suitable for the majority of hose materials
Hydraulic oil 32 is suitable for a wide variety of applications. These include industrial hydraulic systems, agricultural and plant equipment, mobile units such as jacks, lightly loaded gears and many others.