All Prices Include VAT
Benefits of a good quality antifreeze that has been regularly changed prevents rust corrosion. Antifreeze that has been changed based on the retailers recommended guide and has the correct mixture should provide year-round protection to:
- prevent engine coolant from freezing in winter
- prevent engine water from boiling in summer
- prevent rust and corrosion of metal parts
- prevent corrosion against rubber and plastic parts
- become a good conductor of heat
Every two to three years or 30,000 miles, the anti-corrosion additives in green coolant are depleted and the coolant needs replacing.